a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A little 'oops' moment.....

....well, actually two.


pattern - sort of
I settled down in front of the TV on Sunday to watch a very young Tom Cruise in Legend and got out my knitting as I do. Then realised I'd lost the 'pattern'. Now it's not an easy-to-find thing when instead of a book or even a proper leaflet, the pattern is just scribbled notes on the back of a sheet of A4 paper - possibly an old school letter. Because I'm mixing up two patterns for this project - one for the sizing and shaping, one for the colour chart - I have notes about shaping, stitch numbers and colour changes on this. Without it, I'd have been lost!
Fortunately, after a bit of a search, it re-surfaced among other notes - though I'd lost nearly 20 minutes of Legend!

 So then I settled in to my knitting and film watching - so settled that I forgot to join in the pocket!

I'd got beyond the point it's now back to and had everything to take back.

I'm now hoping to progress with less drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment