a busy domestic blog of knitting, sewing and all kinds of needlecrafts, cooking my garden produce and preserving it

Sunday 6 April 2014

Green cable cardigan - update

Things are going quite well with my current project - though it rather depends how much I watch TV in the evenings as this is when I do most knitting. Since I last posted about it, I've completed one front and I'm now almost up to the armhole of the second. I'd rather wanted to have the cables on the second (right) side turning the opposite way to the first (left) but that proved too difficult without using a cable needle (something I don't like to do) When both are finished, I intend assembling the body, knitting up the front ribbing and neck - and then seeing how much yarn I have left. Then I'll decide whether to try for long sleeves or settle for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment